Interested in joining?
Depending on the season you are interested in (HS Racing, Jr. Devo, or Off-season training), sign-up will be a little different. Don’t worry… after you sign up for your first season, you’ll be on the mailing list and the next season will be far easier!
High School Racing Sign-Up
High School Racing is a little more complicated because of the additional organizations involved, so bear with us:
1. Contact Julie Ryburn at 303.328.5180 or email@example.com to get started. She’s Coach Ryburn’s wife, and is all-knowing! Give Julie your email for an invitation to the “Pit Zone.”
2. Watch for the email from the Pit Zone. The Pit Zone is an online site that handles all rider registrations and payment for each race. Click on the link included in the invitation email. Login with an email address and create a password. You need this email address and password to login to the Pit Zone in the future. Note that the invitation link only works once. Once in the Pit Zone, you will need to do the following:
- Determine your racer category. Racing category is based on grade and/or on previous year’s results.
- Pay the $50 league fee (does not include the race entry fees). This covers riders with league insurance, and goes to support the sport in Colorado.
- Register for one, some or all of the races. You must sign up for each race online through the Pit Zone, typically a week ahead of time. It is $50 per race.
- Sign and email the 7 pages of Rider Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org. Both the parent guardian and the rider must sign these waivers. We know that sounds intimidating…but it is easy. All forms must be received in order to be “race ready” for the first race of the season, at the end of August!
Note that there is a team fee of $150 that covers the HRC team expenses. For your first season, if you choose to race for your high school, you will need a high school jersey, which is about $30.
Junior Development Program Sign-Up
Ahh…this is simple. Fill out the form located at this page.
Or… if forms scare you… just contact Julie Ryburn at 303.328.5180 or email@example.com to get started. She’s Coach Ryburn’s wife, and is all-knowing!
That’s it! Just note that the 4-month program is actually divided into two, so if you only want to do half (maybe you are not around for the summer months), that is fine. Fees for the development program can be found on our Devo Program page.
Off-Season Training Sign-Up
This is far more informal. Everything is fluid, and is handled directly with the coaches. Please contact Julie for more information. As 2017’s off-season gets closer, we will post details in this spot.